KS2 Teacher - Year 4 -Claydon Primary School
Required: 24 April 2019
Job Term: Maternity Cover
Hours: Full time
We are looking to appoint a skilled, dedicated and enthusiastic teacher for our Year 4 class whilst their teacher is on maternity leave. The position is full time but a job-share would be considered and welcomed if suitable candidates are identified.
This is a great opportunity to join Claydon Primary School. Situated very close to Ipswich, we are a nurturing, positive and collaborative school, with a supportive team who work with very enthusiastic pupils. We pride ourselves on working together to offer the best possible learning opportunities for all our pupils. We are a ‘good’ school, part of the South Suffolk Learning Trust, with an exciting future ahead including an expansion to our school and our continued drive to provide our pupils with a creative, engaging and inspiring curriculum.
You will have:
- a record of achieving at least good teaching and outcomes
- knowledge and understanding of the curriculum for lower Key Stage 2
- flexibility and a positive attitude towards change
- high expectations of themselves
- the ability to work co-operatively and effectively in the Key Stage 2 Team
- the skills to join our Humanities subject leadership team would be an advantage but not essential
Further details about the post and how to apply are given below
Closing date: Mid-day Friday 8 February 2019
Interview date: Tuesday 26 February 2019
Claydon Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to provide references, undergo employment checks and an enhanced disclosure via the DBS.