KS3 Co-ordinator of Science - Hadleigh High School
Key Stage 3 Co-ordinator or Second in Science for the right individual
Required April 2020 or sooner
TLR 2a - £2796
We are seeking to appoint a full-time dynamic and inspirational key stage three co-ordinator of Science or Second in Science for the right individual.
The successful candidate must be an excellent classroom practitioner with a proven track record of success in raising standards and in innovation.
Your role will be to work collaboratively with the Head of Faculty to:
- provide leadership and direction in teaching and learning across the faculty;
- support all staff within the faculty in delivering our vision of an outstanding, inclusive school with the highest standards of teaching, learning and student progress;
- develop a safe, secure and healthy environment within the faculty to enable staff and students to enjoy learning.
The school is committed to recruiting and developing the highest quality teachers in order to build on our many successes. We offer a range of incentives to attract the very best talent and these include:
- high quality induction for experienced teachers;
- an outstanding continuous professional development programme; successful candidates will have immediate access to our in-house programme as well as the opportunity to be supported though our Improving Teacher, Outstanding Teacher and Future Leaders programmes;
- the school also offers a range of benefits to all employees through our pro-active staff well-being team.
You are invited to visit the school and meet the team. Please contact Suzy Ambler, PA to the Headteacher on (01473) 823496 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment.
Closing date: 9.00am Tuesday 3rd December 2019
Interview date: Wednesday 11th December 2019
Hadleigh High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to provide references, undergo employment checks and an enhanced disclosure via the DBS.