Receptionist - East Bergholt High School
Salary: Grade 2 Point 3-4 - £15,776 (actual)
Required from 1 July 2022 or sooner
Permanent: 36.25 hours per week/ 39 weeks per year
We wish to appoint a Receptionist to run our reception desk in our main office. The successful candidate will:
- Be passionate about working in a school environment and supporting young people to be the best they can be.
- Have previous experience of working within a similar or related role
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be able to multitask and work under pressure
- Be proactive, flexible and solutions focussed
- Be a calm team player who shows energy, enthusiasm and humour.
To apply you should complete an application form and write a covering letter to Dan Woodcock, Headteacher, explaining how your experience and skills will make you successful in the post.
East Bergholt High School is set in beautiful "Constable Country" on the Essex/Suffolk border. We are within easy reach of both Ipswich and Colchester and are an easy-out-of-town commute. Learning is at the heart of our work. We care passionately about our students as individuals, and support and encourage them to achieve success in all aspects of School life.
For an informal discussion about the post, or to arrange a visit prior to application, please contact the Headteacher’s PA Miss Kylie Sayer by emailing: email@example.com.Letter from the Headteacher
Closing date: Midday Monday 6 June 2022
Interview Date: Friday 10 June 2022
East Bergholt High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to provide references, undergo employment checks and an enhanced disclosure via the DBS.