Teacher of PE + Dance - Hadleigh High School
Full- Time teacher of PE with the ability to teach KS4 Dance.
Required September 2021 - Salary MPR/UPR
We are seeking to appoint a full time dynamic and inspirational teacher of PE and Dance that has excellent subject knowledge and is able to contribute to continued improvements in progress and student attainment.
We are happy to accept applications from teachers at any stage in their career and we can offer you the opportunity to progress within a supportive school environment.
The PE department offers:
- The opportunity to be a creative practitioner of Physical Education teaching
- A supportive, well-resourced, and team-based department
- A positive learning and teaching experience in a friendly environment.
- The opportunity to teach across examination and vocational courses.
- Very strong student uptake for examination and vocational courses at KS4
- An inspirational Head of Department who will work with you as you become an outstanding teacher.
The school is committed to recruiting and developing the highest quality teachers in order to build on our many successes. We offer a range of incentives to attract the very best talent and these include:
- A well-structured and high quality NQT induction programme with NQTs being paid for working in July if they are available to come into school at the end of the summer term.
- A high-quality induction package for experienced teachers.
- An outstanding continuous professional development programme; the successful candidate would have immediate access to our in-house programme as well as the opportunity to be supported though the Improving Teacher, Outstanding Teacher and Future Leaders programme.
- The school also offers a range of benefits to all employees through our pro-active staff Well-being Team.
You are invited to visit the school and meet the team. Please contact Suzy Ambler, PA to the Headteacher on (01473) 823496 or email: email@example.com to make an appointment.
Closing Date: Midday Monday 14 June 2021
Interview Date: Tuesday 15 June 2021
Hadleigh High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to provide references, undergo employment checks and an enhanced disclosure via the DBS.