Data Manager - Hadleigh High School
Required October/November 2021 or sooner
Salary: Grade 4 Point 9 – 12 £18,279 (actual)
Hours/weeks: 37 hours per week, 40 weeks per year
We are seeking to appoint a part-time dynamic and personable Data Manager. The successful candidate must be able to:
- Lead in the development, maintenance and management of record/information systems including Arbor and 4matrix.
- Manage the collection of pastoral and academic data using Arbor and 4matrix
- Provide timely statistical analyses and advice to the Senior Leadership Team and other relevant colleagues.
- Undertake the administration for admissions in year 6 and mid-year for year 7 to 11.
The school is committed to recruiting and developing the highest quality teachers in order to build on our many successes. We offer a range of incentives to attract the very best talent and these include:
- High quality induction for experienced teachers;
- An outstanding continuous professional development programme; successful candidates will have immediate access to our in-house programme as well as the opportunity to be supported though our Trust training programmes;
- The school also offers a range of benefits to all employees through our pro-active staff well-being team.
You are invited to visit the school and meet the team. Please contact Suzy Ambler, PA to the Headteacher on (01473) 823496 or email: email@example.com to make an appointment.
Closing Date: 9.00am Friday 24 September 2021
Interview Date: Thursday 30 September 2021
Hadleigh High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to provide references, undergo employment checks and an enhanced disclosure via the DBS.